Jussi Raukovaara has over 25 years of experience in IT, primarily in a management role. During the last 13 years he has served as the Corporate Infrastructure Manager for a private equity owned chemicals company.
Planning and execution of company integrations and separations in terms of ICT infrastructure
- Separation of Neste Chemicals from Fortum and integration of Dynea AS to form Dynea
- Integration of Perstorp Speciality Chemicals
- Separation of Dynea North American and Asia-Pacific
- Break up of Dynea into multiple companies
Planning and execution of outsourcing IT services
- Outsourcing of disposed company IT services from a Top 25 Nordic parent company to a large Nordic IT outsourcer
- Right sourcing of IT services from large Nordic IT outsourcer to smaller nimble IT service providers
- Outsourcing of IT services from multiple smaller IT service providers to large Nordic IT outsourcer
Driving Innovation and cost reduction
- Standardising and centralising infrastructure components
- Introducing new technologies and services, cost effectively replacing legacy systems
- Coordinating and directing IT teams, internal and external of various nationalities and backgrounds
Jussi has extensive experience in IT management, outsourcing, networks and data enters. Jussi has extensive change management experience cultivated over years of owners mergers, acquisitions, and divestures.
He has a “hands on approach” and takes ownership of issues. Jussi has project managed the integration and separation of many companies on a global scale at an infrastructure level
Dynea Oy, IT Systems Manager
Baker Atlas, Information Systems Manager
ABV Rock Group KB, Chief Computer Administrator
Global Communications Ltd, Support Engineer
Rautaruukki Oy, PC Expert
B.Sc (Honours) Computing & Informatics Plymouth, UK and Raleigh, USA
Ready to have a conversation?
Give us a call + 45 40 350 300 or send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org